Tip: If the computer you have installed Aurora Suite on has an internet connection, it is much faster and
easier for you to simply use Automatic Activation rather than the Manual Activation provided here.
If you have purchased an Aurora Systems product, complete the following form to activate your software for use.
If you would like to learn more about Aurora Systems Software Activation, we have a
set of answers to the most Frequently Asked Questions on this topic as well as an
Activation Support Page.
You can find your Serial Number on your original invoice, and on
the sticker inside the product case. If you cannot find your serial number, contact Aurora Systems and we
will attempt to locate your original purchase records.
The Hardware Code is provided when you choose Enter Serial Number and Activate Software
from within Aurora Suite 2005 and then select Manual Activation as shown below.
Detailed Manual Activation Procedure
- Install and start Aurora Suite on the PC it is going to be installed on.
- Choose Enter Serial Number and Activate Software from the Welcome dialog.
- Enter the serial number, then press the Manual button.
- Make a note of the Serial Number and Hardware Code. Double check your work.
- Use the manual activation form above on another PC that has an internet connection.
- Save the resulting web page to a floppy disk or other removable storage such as a USB key drive.
- Move that disk back to the computer that Aurora Suite is to be installed on.
- Press the Import Code button and select the .HTML or .HTM file you saved to the floppy disk or removable storage. The Activation Code will be filled in.
- Press Next to complete Activation.
If you have trouble with this form please email or call Aurora Systems Customer Service at (XXX)XXX-XXXX.
Copyright (C) 2012 Aurora Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.