Features for Schools and Larger Installations
Aurora includes a number of features designed to make buying, using and administrating Aurora easier for schools,
universities and businesses where Aurora is installed for use by a number of users.
A couple of Aurora's additional benefits include:
- Multi-user workstation support
- Full Client-Server support
- Fully supports Windows 3.1 for organizations with older hardware.
- Flexible licensing
- Full credit for previous purchases when upgrading
- Steep discounts on larger purchases
- Reduced technical support needs
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO) than other products
- It serves a wider range of special needs and ages so that you can purchase fewer products and don't have to learn,
support and maintain as many products.
- It works with whatever word processing products you are using so your support staff doesn't have to learn
how to operate the word processing features as well as the special needs features of standalone talking word
[Previous] [Back to Start] [Table of Contents] [Next]
Page 34 of 44
Copyright (C) 2006 Aurora Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.